Wow! I am delighted to have been nominated for Liebster award by fellow blogger Javed and would like to thank him for the nomination. This is his Blog javedsart. Please visit it. Highly recommended!
Thank you for the support everyone.
Now as per the rules here are 11 random facts about me.
1. I am a trained Kathak dancer and singer.
2. I love travelling and exploring different places.
3. Love to interact with people socially.
4. Favorite pass-time is going on long drives and listening to music.
5. Represented my home state as the best cadet in NCC.
6. I’m very good with guns especially still and group firing!
7. I have five siblings and we gel so very well!
8. I was closest to my late father who was my first music teacher and used to call me his artist daughter.
9. I’m a proud parent of two loving children.
10. My best friend and my life’s support system is my husband.
11. I believe I’m truly blessed.
My answer to the 11 questions asked by Javed are:
1. Your favourite scientist?
A.P.J. Abdul Kalam because he’s a great thinker and an inspiring human being.
2. Your favourite artist?
Vincent Van Gogh. I’m impressed by his unique strokes which has influenced my art also.
3. Your favourite books?
I love simple slice of life stories by Chetan Bhagat.
4. If the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, through what is the way to a woman’s heart?
Diamonds 🙂 A pretty expensive way…lol
5. If you could live as long as you wanted, how long would you like to live and why?
I think an opportunity to create art after many a lifetime’s experience would be enriched with emotions surpassing human limits.
6. What is better, sleep or sex?
7. What is your favourite part of your body and why?
My hands. They enable me to turn my thoughts into my art.
8. If you had to name 3 bad things about you, they would be?
Restlessness, Workaholic and Over-emotional.
9. Name 3 good things about you.
I’m a good listener, a great cook and a family person who values relationships.
10. If you could do anything in the world, what profession would you choose and why?
I would have loved to teach art and learn from my students too.
11. How far can a dog run into the woods and why? (It’s a trick question so think carefully before answering!)
Till he gets to the middle…then he’ll be running out of them OR Until he hits a tree! 🙂
And here are my 11 questions:
1. What is the origin of your name?
2. Which is your favorite place and why?
3. Which is the best form of art for you?
4. What motivated you to make this blog and if you could dedicate it to someone who would it be?
5. Who is your muse?
6. What are your three strengths and weaknesses?
7. If you had a million dollars what would you do with them?
8. Do you listen to your heart or your mind mostly?
9. Which genre of music do you prefer?
10. What’s your life’s mantra?
11. What is your most prized possession?
The blogs, with less than 200 followers, that I nominate in no particular order are:
10. Art Journal Love
11. Lazfar’s Gallary
I think there are so many amazing blogs and awesome people behind them, and I wish I could name all my fellow bloggers for their wonderful creations.